Our tour starts from the bustling city of Split. Once on board and settled we will run a full safety briefing. The next morning we depart and start an incredible two week adventure exploring the islands and coastline of Croatia, winding our way towards the ancient city of Dubrovnik . You will be fully involved in all aspects of sailing under the expert guidance of our Skipper. With plenty of time for relaxation, a beautiful and well equipped yacht and Shane's passion for exploration, you will have an unforgettable experience, perfectly tailored to your wishes. We will stop at quaint villages and marinas each evening, with time to explore ashore for those that wish it. We limit the size of the group to only 6 people and can adapt the itinerary according to your wishes.
Day 1 Split - Trogir marina
- Embarkation and welcome aboard
- After a day sailing anchor at the quiet bay of Necujam
Day 3 - Onward to Milna
- Another quiet bay for anchor with a quaint harbour town to visit
Day 4 - Vrboska
- A little town on Hvar island with possibility to visit local vineyards
Day 5 - Stari grad
- One of the oldest towns in Croatia
Day 6 - Komiza
- A quiet town on Vis island with many outdoor activities
Day 7 - A day exploring Vis
- Lots to do including military tours of the ruins/wine tasting and many beaches to explore
- Overnight mooring in the Vela Luka bay
Day 9 - Lastovo
- National park known for stargazing
Day 10 - visit Korcula
- The birthplace of Marco Polo
- One of the best Croatian old towns around
Day 11 - Pomena/Polace
- We'll anchor by the restaurant
- You can visit the salt water lakes of Mljet
- Possibility of kayaking or cycling
Day 12 - Ston
- The Longest wall in Europe
- Possibility of hiking along the wall
- Arrival at Dubrovnik marina in the evening, for a last night on board
- Disembark after breakfast at the end of a fabulous adventure
Do I need sailing experience?
You do not need any previous sailing experience for this trip - it is a 'hands-on' sailing trip under the expert guidance of our Skipper who will adapt to your wishes
Is it suitable for single travellers
Absolutely! - we have a small group with a maximum of 6 persons on board. There are two single cabins and two double cabins. As a single traveler, you will have the privacy of your own cabin.
What time do we join and leave the boat
You need to arrive at the boat by 4pm on the 13th August.
Disembarkation will be after breakfast on the last day. We will be in the marina the night before disembarkation but please leave plenty of time between expected disembarkation and your flight just in case of delays
What is the refund policy
We recognize that circumstances can mean changes to your plans become necessary. For all bookings made by the end of February 2022, we are offering a full cancellation policy up to the day of departure.
For booking made from March onwards, the trip will be covered by our regular cancellation policy - see booking terms and conditions. In all cases, please contact us early and we'll work with you to find a solution.
Do I need to be vaccinated?
You need to be fully Covid vaccinated to join our Croatian adventure sail.
Your home for two weeks is a beautiful Hanse 455 - 46feet long and sleeping up to 10 people - although we only sail with a maximum of 6 passengers to ensure everyone has space and comfort and to allow more time with Shane.
Below decks, our boat has 4 spacious double cabins - you may book a double cabin for yourself, or of course share.